Pugs Cabinet Systems Warranty
Here at Pugs Cabinet Systems we don’t just stand behind our products, we stand alongside our customers with a Limited Life Time Warranty.
What that means to our customers is that we take a simple approach to our warranty which begins upon installation or our ship date
of the product. All warranty work has to be performed at Pugs Cabinet Systems or an authorized Pugs Dealer with authorized approval
SPEAK TO US ON YOUR SCHEDULE
ROCK SOLID CABINETS.
Pugs Cabinet Systems – Limited Lifetime Warranty – Major Automotive Installations T/A Spectrum Communications, located at 80 N
Dell Avenue, Kenvil, NJ 07847 (the “Manufacturer”) warrants to the original purchaser only, subject to the exclusions described below, and
expressly, that all Pugs Cabinet Systems products will be free from defects in material and workman- ship or the expected lifetime of the Pugs
Actions That Terminate Limited Warranty
- If the original purchaser transfers the Pugs Product to any other person.
- Removal, additions, displacement, defacement, and/or covering the Pugs Product branded logo.
What is Covered:
- Cabinet Main Frame Assembly – Lifetime Warranty. This is based on the average emergency vehicle life cycle of ten years.
- Mechanical Component Assemblies – 36 months. This includes but not limited to Drawer Assemblies, Command Board, Tool Board
Assemblies, and/or Door Assemblies. ALL DEFECTIVE PARTS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE MANUFACTURER.
- Cabinet Hardware – 12 Months or OEM Warranty. This includes but not limited to Drawer Slides, Latches, Locks, Hinges,
Handles, and/or Gas Springs. ALL DEFECTIVE PARTS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE MANUFACTURER.
What is Not Covered - This limited warranty does not extend to and expressly excludes:
- Losses or damages to the Pugs Product which are expected to occur during the normal course of its use, including with limitation, T-Molding
shrinkage, carpet ware, scratches, dents, or comparable and reasonably expected losses or damages.
- Losses or damages to the Pugs Product resulting from conditions beyond the Manufacturer’s control including without limitation, misuse,
accident, abuse, neglect, negligence, overloading, unauthorized modifications or alterations, use beyond rated capacity, and/or failure
to install, maintain, assemble or apply the Pugs Product in accordance with the Manufacturer’s written instructions or guidelines as
provided by the Manufacturer to the original purchaser.
- Damage to the stored content of the Pugs Product.
- Normal wear and tear of parts outside the limited warranty time line from the date of purchase.
- Any labor, facility fees, and/or shipping expenses resulting from a claim.
What We Will Do To Correct Problems
– If a claim is covered under this limited warranty the Manufacturer or your local PUGS dealer
will, at the Manufacturer’s sole option, (a) repair the defective portion of the Pugs Product, (b) replace the entire Pugs Product, (c) a credit
equal to the purchase price paid for the Pugs Product to be used towards the purchase of a new Pugs Product. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
FOR BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR, CORRECTION OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PUGS PRODUCT, OR CREDIT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
No Other Warranty Applies – This limited warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided to original purchasers of any
Pugs Product. No employee, agent, dealer and/ or other person is authorized to alter this limited warranty or make any other warranty on
behalf of the Manufacturer. The terms of this limited warranty shall not be modified by the manufacturer, the original owner, or their
respective successors or assigns.
How To Notify Us
– The original purchaser, or authorized dealer must promptly notify the Manufacturer upon discovery that the
Pugs Product contains a defect in material or workmanship by calling the following number: (888)-741-8288. In order for a warranty claim to
be processed, a copy of the original sales receipt, invoice, and/or purchase order must be provided to the manufacturer or at the Manufacturer’s
instruction, to its authorized dealer. The Manufacturer will determine, in its sole and absolute discretion whether the claim is covered or
subject to the limitations or exclusions described in this limited warranty. The original purchaser may be asked to contact Manufacturer’s
authorized dealer for further instructions on how to obtain the remedies available to it under this limited warranty. Repairs or modifications
to the Pugs Product by other than the Manufacturer or its authorized dealer will nullify this limited warranty. Coverage under this limited
warranty is conditioned at all times upon purchaser’s compliance with these required notification and repair procedures. IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY
OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER AND/OR THE AUTHORIZED DEALER TO NOTIFY THE MANUFACTURER OF WARRANTY CLAIMS.
Limitation Of Liability
– TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY ECONOMIC LOSS, WHETHER RESULTING FROM NONPERFORMANCE, USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE
PUGS PRODUCT OR THE MANUFACTURER’S NEGLIGENCE. SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY DELAY IN PERFORMANCE AND IN O EVENT, REGARDLESS
OF THE FORM OF THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF THE ACTION (WHETHER ASED IN CONTRACT, INFRINGEMENT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT IABILITY, OTHER TORT OR OTHERWISE),
SHALL MANUFACTURER’S LIABILITY TO BUYER AND/OR ITS CUSTOMERS EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY THE ORIGINAL OWNER FOR THE PUGS PRODUCT. The term “consequential
damages” shall include, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, business interruption, loss of use or revenue, cost of capital or
loss and/or property damage, and/or equipment damages.
Compliance –By purchasing, installing, and/or use of the Pugs Product you agree to the extents of this limited warranty and it’s